Looking for comedy/novelty bar tape?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

beany_bot

Veteran
Could you wrap a layer of picture tape like the Finding Dory one below and then overwrap with transparent bar tape?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Duck-Tape...-m-/112054371471?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Deda-Cork...118668&hash=item20e7a57abc:g:VwIAAOSwq7JUGX~z
If you put down a solid colour base layer tape you could then create your own design (comedy penises spring to mind, saw one of those on the road on the TDF) and then overwrap with the transparent tape.
You my friend are a genius. It shall be done!

I wouldn't know as I use top of the range ones like these,
View attachment 361765
Show off.

Drago

Legendary Member
What about riding in a comedy fashion? Drop the saddle right down and pedal with your knees sticking out whilst weaving about all over the road.

Ah, the famous night shift worker technique. You'll need a dirty fluorescent, no lights, and a tatty Tesco carrier bag with your sandwiches dangling off one end of the bars. Its a classy style if you can pull it off.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Trouble with the Cinelli tape is that they only print it one way round, so half my tattoos are upside down. Don't they realise that bar tape is chiral?
20151231_100628-jpg.jpg

U

User6179

Trouble with the Cinelli tape is that they only print it one way round, so half my tattoos are upside down. Don't they realise that bar tape is chiral?
View attachment 361773

Could be worse, like wallpapering a hall with wallpaper with sloping lines and realising once you have done up the stairs and top landing and start going back down the stairs that the lines go the opposite way :blush:

spen666

Legendary Member
View attachment 361773
love the comedy shifters on your bike

Top Bottom