Looks like i'm having it if i want it or not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

But the money will still be taken out even if i don't accept the delivery?

Did you change the address with your amazon account to your new house?

JoshM

Mod note:

Re: derogatory personal remarks made about the OP. This is not helpful and is not in line with the CC friendly ethos. If you have any such thoughts please keep them to yourself.

I don't see any personal remarks.

I genuinely think the best thing we could do for Accy is to help him take more responsibility for his own actions and life. I speak from personal experience when I say that life gets better when you do. I call it tough love, not derogatory personal remarks. Being friendly does not, in my opinion, mean only telling someone what they want to hear.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My post was moderated to remove what was perceived as a derogatory personal remark. It was meant to be lighthearted but if it didn't come across that way to the moderator, I'm OK with that. Let's just move on.
I'd just like to add that i didn't report any posts in this thread to the mods. In my nearly 6 years on CC i've only reported one post. I can take these things on the chin you know.:okay:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I think the money is taken out prior to shipping ( not 100%). Not accepting the delivery though will be the quickest way to get a refund.
It says the seller has 2 days to respond to your e-mail. I'm just hoping they've seen my e-mail,telling them i've made a genuine mistake and cancel the order. If they send them i'll just have to return them. I'm supposing that if they arrive the return postage will be about a fiver.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Its easy to cancel go to your account then to your orders there is a yellow button click on cancel. Most companies on a Monday won't even look at today orders until midday and most won't get collected until 4pm.

Same with the address you can change that on the order as well don't rely on an Amazon emails as it might not get read until its been dispatched. Once dispatched you will have ot pay for the return and wait for a refund..

It says the seller has 2 days to respond to your e-mail. I'm just hoping they've seen my e-mail,telling them i've made a genuine mistake and cancel the order. If they send them i'll just have to return them. I'm supposing that if they arrive the return postage will be about a fiver.
Possibly but Amazon sometimes it's a free return if you take it to a post office.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The important thing is you did order via the CC link page didn't you?

Does Shaun still get paid even if it's cancelled?

Top Bottom