Lost - walking boots.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Apparently, it is not possible that they have been left anywhere!

I am betwixt rock and a hard place.

I have asked her to check the garage in case I have missed something but she is not going in there due to (expletive deleted) spiders - and, also, I should know that, and shouldn't have asked, as I have to check for spiders whenever I get her walking shoes & boots, gardening shoes and wellies out for her to wear.

Probably in the same place my chain lube is. If you find them let us know and it may help me also.:wacko:

postman

Legendary Member
now just the opposite a couple of daus ago mrs p was having a clear out of the coat cupoard,she found some near new walking shoes Karrimor spotless condition,they had fallen down right at the back a few cobwebs but in excellent condition.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Maybe they are with the missing socks?

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
There are only two ways to locate such an item.

1) Search each room of the house and outbuildings (shed, loft, garage etc) systematically. Holmsian logic dictates that when you have eliminated the possible whatever is left, however improbable must be the solution. This conventionally takes a good husband several hours and only sometimes yields results.

2) Ask your wife to spend 5 minutes searching. This method is 95% foolproof in my house.

As mentioned above, the only other way is to try and recreate from the last time they were worn. Assuming they were in the car, once you got home, what would be the next steps taken, where would the shoes travel to...

Good advice - she has looked everywhere but the garage to no avail.

I think it was @Katherine on here who said "It's not lost until mum's had a look". Sadly both our mums are no longer with us.

Top Bottom