Lost - walking boots.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
Did you find the boots?

A while back I lost a key ring with a whole pile of shop loyalty cards on them. At the time, I searched everywhere. Any way, today decided to do a bit of diy, so got my old trousers from the bottom of my wardrobe. Yep, you can guess, the key ring was in one of the pockets!

Dave7

Legendary Member
I was always on the small/slight side. When I left school aged 15 I was just over 4' 10". I had a growth spurt aged 16 and now the grand height of 5'6"
I was an identical twin and he sadly died very you..... maybe that didn't help

OP
OP
SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Did you find the boots?

A while back I lost a key ring with a whole pile of shop loyalty cards on them. At the time, I searched everywhere. Any way, today decided to do a bit of diy, so got my old trousers from the bottom of my wardrobe. Yep, you can guess, the key ring was in one of the pockets!

Nope, lost forever.

Replaced with a costly new pair.

A real mystery!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Once upon a time, there was a curious rabbit who had a habit of losing her shoes. One day, while out on an adventure, she got so caught up in exploring that she forgot to keep track of one of her walking boots. After a while, she realized it was missing but had no idea of where it could be. Worried and confused, she set out to look for it, eventually stumbling across a clearing filled with tall mushrooms. As she turned around, she noticed a solitary boot nestled between the mushrooms and breathed a sigh of relief - it was her missing boot! She quickly grabbed it and hopped off into the sunset, happy to have her beloved boot back.

Look for it in tall wild mushrooms 🍄

Jameshow

Veteran
Nope, lost forever.

Replaced with a costly new pair.

A real mystery!

Same place as my house keys I reckon!!!🤔🤔🤔😭😭😭

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Last year I left a pair of spd cycling shoes beside the car while loading the trike and forgot about them lying there. Got home, found them missing a few hours later and went back to retrieve them.
Gone but an old pair of trainers were there instead.
The cleats were el cheepo brand from Aldi/Lidl and did not unclip very well but ok on the trike. Thought of checking A&E but never got round to it as the culprit hopefully fell over when stopping.

Top Bottom