M HOT7 TTT, apparently....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stowie

Legendary Member
I think the number plate is MH07 TTT. When set out in the correct legal fashion, it doesn't look obvious does it? I do hope he didn't spend too much on it..

At this very moment I think he is probably moaning about cyclists whilst enjoying a white wine spritzer and getting his roots done. Not that I would make sweeping generalisations about someone because of the car they drive...

OP
OP
M

magnatom

I must admit I didn't know it was a 'hairdressers car' until this thread. Shows what I know! ;)

Coco

GrasB said:
I find the type of 'private' plate says a lot about the driver. Get the ones like that TT you know the driver is up them selves but you get ones like 'F 600 SFR' on a Fiat Seicento & I know that probably the driver is half decent & has something to quietly shout about.

Those are the ones I've never understood. Both of our cars (and all the ones I can remember) have had little badges that say what type of car it is. Why spend more money to put it in bigger letters?

GrasB

Veteran
Because coco, plates like 'F600 SFR' won't ever echo the badge on the back of the car as Fiat never made a 1.2 16v or 1.4 16v Seicento :evil:

Cubist

Still wavin'
magnatom said:
I must admit I didn't know it was a 'hairdressers car' until this thread. Shows what I know! :blush:

Didn't realise it was a hairdresser's car? Where have you been FFS? They come with a special holder for ceramic straighteners in the left hand door bin, and an Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit as standard.:evil:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cubist said:
Didn't realise it was a hairdresser's car? Where have you been FFS? They come with a special holder for ceramic straighteners in the left hand door bin, and an Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit as standard.:blush:

And how much do these cars cost? Just apropos of nothing...:evil:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Cubist said:
Didn't realise it was a hairdresser's car? Where have you been FFS? They come with a special holder for ceramic straighteners in the left hand door bin, and an Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit as standard.:evil:

Thats Roger's mate isnt it?

buggi

Bird Saviour
what a prick... the female cyclist was in front of him anyway!!!

I did post it on here at the time, but i remember Mr Aston Martin driver drove into me on purpose because i did exactly what you did Mag, at a roundabout. best of it was, i was going straight on, he was turning left. i must have being going to hold him up for about ooo... let me see.... 0.1 seconds??? The ensuing argument in the road held him up for a lot longer. WTF... get a posh car... and own the road or something?!

martynjc1977

Veteran
buggi said:
what a prick... the female cyclist was in front of him anyway!!!

I did post it on here at the time, but i remember Mr Aston Martin driver drove into me on purpose because i did exactly what you did Mag, at a roundabout. best of it was, i was going straight on, he was turning left. i must have being going to hold him up for about ooo... let me see.... 0.1 seconds??? The ensuing argument in the road held him up for a lot longer. WTF... get a posh car... and own the road or something?!

Theory of big applies to this http://www.tibsnjoan.co.uk/Big.html, how dare someone on a small cycle go in front of a car that is larger and more powerful.

I am afraid that my response these days is simple.... Well if you think I have been cycling dangerously, you involve want to call the Police then - pull over and lets call them?"

No-one ever seems to want to.

One guy even got more heated when I pointed out the video camera and stated that I was going to do so on his behalf.

Top Bottom