M HOT7 TTT, apparently....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
fossyant said:
Do it.............:becool:

I'm sure Mags is on first-name-terms with the desk Sgt by now? :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Anyone know if the TT was a poor sod's 1.8 or a decent 3.0 Quattro.....couldn't see badges, or more importantly 2 exhausts..... :becool::smile:

Still slow......in traffic.......;):evil:

GrasB

Veteran
You overtook him cleanly & with a reasonable speed difference, took the same gap as another cyclist & when you got to the last set of lights just stayed behind. Yet the muppet still complains, he obviously thinks he's something special in a rather dull car.

downfader said:
Because his Steps greatest hits CD wont play on the bus.

That's actually a good point ... I once saw someone very similar up in Newcastle, when I was next to him in traffic in my truck. He had the hairdresser's convertible, the shades, everything, including some really terrible music - Bon Jovi or something - blasting out so we could all hear it. He obviously thought he was as cool as could be, but you could see everyone in earshot thinking "what an utter tool".:becool:

Norm said:
Give him his due, he gave me plenty of room but, his window was down as he got alongside, he pointed to the pavement and shouted "cycle lane".

I pointed at a pole just ahead of us and shouted back "bus stop".

Remeniscent of Father Jack shouting "FECK!" whenever prompted on Father Ted (would have been the response employed by me I'm afraid!)
Nice put down though Norm, the judges award 6.0 accross the board for that :evil:

potsy

Rambler
Hilarious attitude that guys got,what an absolute tool:blush:
Shows how frustrating it must be to be sat in traffic jams every day,luckily I've nearly always worked shifts so have never really done the rush hour commute on car or bike.
Keep 'em coming mags,pure comedy:smile:

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
ComedyPilot said:
If Strathclyde Police are shown the footage, the number plate will be first to go.

If the number plate is reported to DVLA 3 times for misuse, then it is withdrawn.
I've got one on my patch who has been behaving himself as I've reported his number plate twice and it cost him 20k to buy it....sure it won't be long before I get him for the third time....

Mark_Robson

Vikeonabike said:
If the number plate is reported to DVLA 3 times for misuse, then it is withdrawn.
it cost him 20k to buy it....sure it won't be long before I get him for the third time....
Imagine paying 20K for a plate and then finding out that you can't play around with the way that it looks because it's illegal. Call me an inverted snob but I find that really amusing. :wacko:

the reluctant cyclist

Über Member
Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing at this one at my desk!

It was the way he went "F*ck Off" at the end! Just creased me up!!!

I must remember to make sure I never find myself in front of a car if I am ever up in Scotland - who knows what might happen!!!

Norm

Vikeonabike said:
Given that this thread has had 57 responses and several thousand views, do you have a number or contact details? :biggrin:

Top Bottom