M HOT7 TTT, apparently....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Downward

Guru
He was just Mr cool in his shades and his tinted windows (Illegal too on the fronts). Maybe worth sending it to the local bobbies. Illegal plates, Illegal windows and also telling you to go procreate.

Ian Johnson

complete w****r , certain motorists hate the fact that cyclists tend to make faster progress in todays traffic, I remember having a very satisfying race with a guy in his audi into town which was about a 3 mile jaunt,he passed me close at speed revving his engine as if to make a point, I kept catching him at all the lights after doing 30 mph sprints with a tailwind, keeping in the flow of the traffic . He HATED that,I could sense his frustration. I got infront of him and slapped my muscular thighs LOL, thus making a point back..I dont need a powerful engine ,job done.

dodgy

The plate is actualy MH07 TTT - just in case the guy does a search for it.

It must be his wife's car, obviously.

gouldina

Ian Johnson said:
complete w****r , certain motorists hate the fact that cyclists tend to make faster progress in todays traffic, I remember having a very satisfying race with a guy in his audi into town which was about a 3 mile jaunt,he passed me close at speed revving his engine as if to make a point, I kept catching him at all the lights after doing 30 mph sprints with a tailwind, keeping in the flow of the traffic . He HATED that,I could sense his frustration. I got infront of him and slapped my muscular thighs LOL, thus making a point back..I dont need a powerful engine ,job done.

Heh heh.
I got a Porsche driver to scrape his front bumper three times on a road with speedbumps once just because he couldn't bear to be beaten by him. And I reached the junction before him.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
gouldina said:
Heh heh.
I got a Porsche driver to scrape his front bumper three times on a road with speedbumps once just because he couldn't bear to be beaten by him. And I reached the junction before him.

Hahahahaha!! I wonder why so many of us find this to be extremely satisfying? It must be something about the driver confounding his/her big toe strength with the power of their car, and trying to imagine that of course they are fitter and more powerful than the cyclist.

Mark_Robson

I think that people like that are dangerous twats personally.

thomas

the tank engine
martynjc1977 said:
He was probably pissed off that a wee cyclist gets more interest from the local lasses than he does in his over priced penis extension lol

Pfft..it's only a TT. He's probably annoyed that he doesn't have the R8 :blush:

bigtrike

I think the biggest shame is that he was not overtaken again and asked why if his car is soooooo powerful/fast/better why is he no faster, and then told to get out of my way slowcoach! But I am a little confrontational at times.

jezhiggins

It's fantastic it took him nearly 30 seconds at the lights before he opens his window, and the best he can come up with is "why did you go in front of my car?"

I bet he's the life and soul of any party.

Top Bottom