M HOT7 TTT, apparently....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He had a very weasely voice

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Rhythm Thief said:
That's actually a good point ... I once saw someone very similar up in Newcastle, when I was next to him in traffic in my truck. He had the hairdresser's convertible, the shades, everything, including some really terrible music - Bon Jovi or something - blasting out so we could all hear it. He obviously thought he was as cool as could be, but you could see everyone in earshot thinking "what an utter tool".:biggrin:

Guilty secret - I like early Bon Jovi. :tongue: Not the ballad stuff but Dead or Alive. Comedy genius if you ask me.

Prefer AC-DC though.... much, much prefer AC-DC..:eek:

downfader said:
Guilty secret - I like early Bon Jovi. :wacko: Not the ballad stuff but Dead or Alive. Comedy genius if you ask me.

Prefer AC-DC though.... much, much prefer AC-DC..:biggrin:

Were you mentally clearing your throat and deepening your voice when you said that last bit!:biggrin:
Wifey was a BIIIIIIG Bon Jovi fan, has lost touch with them over the last decade as their music now just sounds like a load of rehashes of previous stuff.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Rhythm Thief said:
I'm a huge fan of the Bon Scott - era AC/DC stuff, but after he died I went right off them.
Sorry, OT ... as you were.:whistle:

Scott fan here too. I do really like Hells Bells era though.

J4CKO

Bloke trying too hard too look cool = EPIC FAIL !

Why is a it a HOTT TT, surely it is the same temperature as others, that plate as with most other "Private Plates" just says Cock, only about 1 percent say anything positive about the owner, mispaced ones are the lowest of the low, a TT is a nice car but a cabrio one is a girls car. This is another example up there with "D4N OK" that prooves the rule even more.

Who was it on here, in Wilmslow got told to get a car you Gay Knobber by a bloke in an Audi Cabrio ? oh the irony !

GrasB

Veteran
I find the type of 'private' plate says a lot about the driver. Get the ones like that TT you know the driver is up them selves but you get ones like 'F 600 SFR' on a Fiat Seicento & I know that probably the driver is half decent & has something to quietly shout about.

GrasB

Veteran
Yeah, similar thing with the F600 SFR , Fiat 600 (the european name for the Seicento) Super Fire - A Fiat Seicento with as 1.2 or 1.4 16v engine shoehorned into it.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Private plates are ok imo. Couldnt care less tbh. I cant judge, I put a childs bike bell on me bike a while back. :biggrin:

If you sell the car on then surely the plates go with it? I could imagine that theres a few people out there with plates like that and didnt give it a second glance when they bought the car.

Oh and the other thing I thought about is this. Surely its the DVLA that takes that big wedge. Arent there companies making vanity plates for collectors who dont want to put them on the car? If I knew that guy I'd be so tempted to get a vanity plate made up as a joke and stick it on his car:

C0CK HAP33
;)

GrasB

Veteran
You can change the plate to a 'normal' plate when you sell the car & either transfer it to your new car or put it on retainer. For the example above I'd leave it on the car as it's specific to the car but the plate on my Alfa is specific to me so that was moved to the car.

Top Bottom