M HOT7 TTT, apparently....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
magnatom said:
This driver passed me moderately close. I wasn't going to say anything, but he wound his window down and initiated the conversation. Apparently cyclists shouldn't be in front of his car. Maybe it doesn't look so hot when a cyclist overtakes him...LOL!

Mmm. I wonder if his registration plate is legal....:sad:

LOL! Superb! Mags you stud! :wacko:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'd have told him to buy a faster car next time.....:sad:........:wacko:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Fluffy said:
I never encounter this sort of stuff *touch wood* either I am lucky and they are out when I'm not or visa-versa. He is a prize prick though.

I seem to be meeting quite a few prize muppets at the moment. Funnily enough they are not annoying me particularly, just providing entertainment. :wacko:

As for folk suggesting that I was chatting up the young lady cyclists.........mmmm, I better not show my wife this video...:sad::sad:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
hahaha a prize knob if i ever saw one... 5mph? i didn't know you where that fast!

Norm

As he was driving a topless TT, I doubt if he was really that bothered about Magster chatting up young ladies. :sad:

This thread reminds me that I really should wear my camera more often. I had one this afternoon, driving a BMW 7 series. I could tell he was lining up to say something because he followed me for about a mile waiting for a huge gap in oncoming traffic before overtaking. Give him his due, he gave me plenty of room but, his window was down as he got alongside, he pointed to the pavement and shouted "cycle lane".

I pointed at a pole just ahead of us and shouted back "bus stop".

I know, it's a variation on a theme that I've already seen posted on here, and he probably didn't get the point I was trying to make, but I enjoyed it anyway. :wacko:

Top Bottom