M.O.T. watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Renault has past history of doing barking things to "normal" motors. Anyone remember the Espace F1? Bonkers, just bonkers.

They also did back in the day a Safrane Bi Turbo which was no slouch!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renault_Safrane

You need to scroll down to get to the bit about the Bi Turbo.

At least you get a decent courtesy car while Phil sources a replacement spring.
Blog-2-1-e1507289472949.jpg

(Years ago I played leapfrog with a big group of these as I cycled from Fort William to Glasgow. Must have been an owner's club thing. I've kind of wanted one ever since)

D

Deleted member 26715

Or claim to. Until you try to order one. See https://www.cyclechat.net/posts/5205157
Only ever had an issue with them once when they supplied a LHD draw bar instead of a RHD draw bar via mail order, but no problems just took it back to the nearest deopt.
(Years ago I played leapfrog with a big group of these as I cycled from Fort William to Glasgow. Must have been an owner's club thing. I've kind of wanted one ever since)
Have you seen the prices they fetch these days, very silly money

MarkF

Guru
I thought it was for cars built before 1977, I could of course be wrong.

The MOT exemption is for cars and motorbikes over 40 years old, my scooter is a 1962 model, I don't have to have an MOT and tax is £0.00 the same as for cars registered before 1977.

oooh an Ur-Quattro... if you could afford one . i just looked at the cost of an original one... feck i wish i hadnt sold mine in the early 90s

Would love one, I had a 1985 coupe with the 2.2 5 pot engine and I'd happily own one today as a daily driver.

classic33

Leg End Member
The MOT exemption is for cars and motorbikes over 40 years old, my scooter is a 1962 model, I don't have to have an MOT and tax is £0.00 the same as for cars registered before 1977.
Register it as a Vehicle of Historic Interest (VHI).

What religon?

Funny you should say that. a few yeas ago we had 'The world's smallest church' in Germany.

Even has mass too. Although not in the usual sense.

Top Bottom