M.O.T. watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
This thread makes Mundane News look interesting.

Phil is too busy on the phone trying to source another mug customer.
A smart car is clearly far too small to hide a body in. He'd struggle to even fit a torso in the footwell

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
It failed! :cry:

NSF suspension spring broken. It's still seated ok so its safe, but he can't pass it. The repair is £188 ad its going in on on Friday, as they need a day or two to get the part from Mercedes. It's quite a common Fortwo problem, and the bloke reckons the other side has been replaced recently.

Other than that, nothing, not even an advisory. Once the spring is fixed it'll have a totally clean MOT with no advisories at all. Not bad for a 14 year old, even it innit does only have 40k miles.

So, DC lane is the nearest. Well done Sir.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful

NSF suspension spring broken. It's still seated ok so its safe, but he can't pass it. The repair is £188 ad its going in on on Friday, as they need a day or two to get the part from Mercedes. It's quite a common Fortwo problem, and the bloke reckons the other side has been replaced recently.

Other than that, nothing, not even an advisory. Once the spring is fixed it'll have a totally clean MOT with no advisories at all. Not bad for a 14 year old, even it innit does only have 40k miles.

You are in our thoughts at this difficult time.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"

So basically it's broken

But once it's fixed, it won't be broken.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
It was more fun watching Grant run over Tiffany in 2001 before she miraculously recovered to release a single...

Can't keep a good Mitchell down

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Just ben chatting to my Dad on the blower. Hes aboit to get rid of his Volvo XC90 R Design, last of the old shape. Leather, DVD screens in the headrest, heated tyres, pneumatic sun visors, and he's offered it to me for whatever I manage to sell the Smart for.

That's a hugely generous offer, but I'm then saddled with high road tax, 2 tonne car running costs, and its a bit counter to my new found environmental consciousness. Blimey O Reilly, I made a decision like a grown up would!

Top Bottom