Made Kiwi looking for riders - groups for France July / August 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shaneinfrance

Hi all, Last minute tour planning. Looking for riders wanting to take a 2 + 2 week vacation tour across France AND possibly Switzerland using low budget campground / 2 Star accommodation. Starting July 2009

Cost is expected to be ½ to 1/3 of commercial guided tours depending on numbers ($1000 AUD per week). Looking to have vehicle to support group (no carrying of luggage on bikes)

80 to 120Km day, mapped riding, for 2x two week 1100KM tours or 1x 1100KM tour + 1 week le tour stage watch + 1 week 700Km sortie around Switzerland to Zurich. Non riding partners welcome (we need two for support vehiclecoffee, shopping, vineyards, explore France without having to bike!)

Some colaberative planning required, experienced riders leading the groups

Start Bordeaux end in Alp De Huez Grenoble
½ week Based Alp De Huez to Genève –

Any takers? or existing groups - Goal is to enjoy long casual rides - accross france.
Flights out Zurich??

yello

Does anybody understand that? I'm a bit baffled as to what it's about tbh... but maybe I'm being thick.

OP
OP
S

shaneinfrance

Mad Kiwi

Sorry people - I have a disability – Dyslexia – been a wee challenge in life. Will take time to edit post. Last post got it right

Looking for riders wanting to travel across and enjoy France on road bikes – 100Km per day average or contacts for other riders doing the same

S

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sorry, Shane, now you've made us feel guilty:biggrin:

Good luck with the trip but I shall be otherwise engaged tackling the lumpy terrain of Slovenia.

Top Bottom