Male hair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well if it'd help, there's a woman who's at my gym that has a shaved head. She's also got tattoos and is very in shape so if that floats your boat I could ask her if she's into mannequin pervs? ;)
Most of the women with shaved heads that I've met are more interested in other women (with or without shaved heads) than men with shaved/bald heads!

Cheddar George

oober member
I have very little facial hair and a full head of thick, black hair.

:thanks:

^_^
As a youngster i was the same, as the years have gone on the situation seems to have reversed.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Maybe, in terms of evolution, if facial hair and baldness are not attractive then those men should not breed. Leave the breeding to the rest of us and after a few generations the problem will be solved!
:thanks:

I went bald at 26 - since then I have got married and had two kids, so my genes are still in the pool!!

If we follow evolution to its logical conclusion I imagine that one day all humans will be totally bald. We have already lost 90% of our boby hair and dont need fur anymore.

Most of the women with shaved heads that I've met are more interested in other women (with or without shaved heads) than men with shaved/bald heads!

But you live in Hebdon Bridge so your perception might be skewed slightly ^_^

Come to Blackpool, most women with shaved heads here howl at the moon and would kick the sh*t out of you for looking at them/their general direction and have probably escaped from somewhere.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
I can't grow a full beard, could manage a goatee, but then I'd look like Harold Shipman. I'll keep shaving, kind of like shaving in the shower when its really steamy, just need to remember to thoroughly clean the cubicle after me or Mrs B tells me off:whistle:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
If we follow evolution to its logical conclusion I imagine that one day all humans will be totally bald. We have already lost 90% of our boby hair and dont need fur anymore.

Booby hair? Mine's still growing:whistle:

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
I cant stand to be unshaven,even if its a weekend and I'm doing a scruffy DIY job,gotta get that razor out ^_^

Oh and at 9 months short of 50 years old I've still got loads of hair front top and back, so I must be thick and unsexy :ohmy:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I went bald at 26 - since then I have got married and had two kids, so my genes are still in the pool!!

If we follow evolution to its logical conclusion I imagine that one day all humans will be totally bald. We have already lost 90% of our body hair and dont need fur anymore.
That's the way I think it will go. Personally I would be happy if hair was pretty much limited to protecting the scalp from sunburn in lieu of a hat.

I've not got kids and, being in my mid 40's, doubt I will have any so my full head of hair, and lack of beard will not contribute to the gene pool.

Doseone

Guru
I don't think we go bald. What actually happens is the hair from my head disappears inside my body and reappears somewhere on my back.

Top Bottom