Male hair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
No I felt like a change, the funny thing was the MRS kissing me goodbye as I went out to work this morning and not noticing the beard had gone. :wacko:
I had the same experience about 15 years ago! I'd had a beard for about 3 years and then shaved it off. My long-time girlfriend didn't notice!

If a partner suddenly appeared sporting a false beard, I'd certainly notice that! :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 1258

Stick a picture up so we can have a vote on it! :thumbsup:

(How did it happen - did you get the trim setting wrong on your clippers?)

Just For You Colin

00001.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

Now you remind me of someone else but I can't think who this one is either!

I think you look slightly younger without the beard, but slightly more Dave-like with it! :thumbsup:

^_^ ^_^^_^

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
at the end of the day guys, you are who you are, who gives a damm if you are baldy, bearded, long haired, look like a gorilla....so what!! Its not all about looks that a woman goes after a man you know...its who you are as a person that matters...nutters lol!!:hyper:

How about hairy ears and extra long nostril hairs?

OP
OP
Yellow Fang

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I can't complain about my head hair. I still have 70-80% of it. I would have liked my beard and moustache hair all the same colour, so I could grow a decent beard if I wanted to. Most of all I'd have liked my arm, leg and chest hair to be darker so I look more manly. The hair is long enough, just the colour of bum fluff.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I normally have a full beard for religious reasons. It recently fell out due to my ongoing chemotherapy so looks rather unusual at present.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
No lol, I'm a Muslim

Mr Phoebus

The last few months I've left my electric shaver at the side of the settee.
I now have a shave once a night when an advert break comes on.
If the ads contain "Go Compare" or "Homebase" then that's a noisy shaver bonus.

Top Bottom