Manchester - Llandudno Saturday 12 May 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The button was just there for me but if it's not there for you you'll need to click the arrow thing:

upload_2018-5-3_11-26-23.png

Device was not connected and app was not installed; the website walked me through the whole process, including installing the app on my phone.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Device was not connected and app was not installed; the website walked me through the whole process, including installing the app on my phone.
So are you riding this year Mossy? :whistle:

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Personally, I prefer not to disturb the Badgers and potentially their setts. It's illegal to disturb Badger setts in the UK, it's easy to ride the alternative route, which has the added bonus of passing the Ice cream farm/shop. :okay:

View attachment 406947
Think we will stick with the original route and weave around the bollards.

Badgers are always digging up my lawn so sympathy for them has run dry for now

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well, I've sent it to the farking phone but you have to pay £5.49 pm to download it. Bollocks to that

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
This one would have been a show-stopper (forgive the pun!) - Cycles may not be carried on days when a major event is taking place at the Principality stadium. Fortunately, 'Monster Jam' takes place at the stadium the following Saturday. It would be worth checking the stadium calendar for clashing events in future when setting the date for the ride***.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I've just realised that I am due to travel by Arriva Trains Wales with my bike on 'Monster Jam' day ... :banghead:

I'm hoping that 'may not' is used in the sense of 'might not' rather than 'will/shall not'. I'll give ATW a ring tomorrow.

Top Bottom