Manchester - Llandudno: Saturday May 13

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Freds Dad

Veteran
Where is the final meeting place of the ride as this may have some bearing on where to park?

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
There is obviously a theme developing here....meet up point....Greggs, Piccadilly. Finish point....fish and chips, Llandudno

This is a fast food day out with a bit of cycling inbetween

....and that bakery does a mean sausage roll at the 25 mile mark too

Buck

Guru
Me and the man Gil are still hoping to make this. (Might be AN Other as well but yet to confirm)

Just trying to shuffle some other diary stuff to make it work!

Are most staying at Travelodge/Premier Inn on the Saturday night?

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Me and the man Gil are still hoping to make this. (Might be AN Other as well but yet to confirm)

Just trying to shuffle some other diary stuff to make it work!

Are most staying at Travelodge/Premier Inn on the Saturday night?

That's where I'm staying but I remember upthread someone said the demand-based pricing had increased. Must be all the CCers. Having said that there are plenty of other options for accommodation.

si_c

Guru
I checked a couple of weeks ago, and the price was around £90 for the night for the one in the town centre, I can't really justify that at the moment, so I reckon I'm either getting the train or riding back, depends how I feel on the day.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I checked a couple of weeks ago, and the price was around £90 for the night for the one in the town centre, I can't really justify that at the moment, so I reckon I'm either getting the train or riding back, depends how I feel on the day.

Airbnb showing plenty of places much cheaper than that. Search on TripAdvisor pulled up quite a few too

si_c

Guru
Airbnb showing plenty of places much cheaper than that. Search on TripAdvisor pulled up quite a few too
I'll have a look thanks, I'm proper skint atm though (work contract ended unexpectedly at the beginning of december, only got a new job part way through feb) so it may have to wait before I book, that's one of the reasons I was thinking of riding home after.

tommaguzzi

Über Member
Nicky i am booked into the Whitehouse hotel on the promenade in a saddo single room for £35 no brekkie. But that's in wetherspoons anyway!
My back is still no right and i haven't been out much but i am trying to get some miles in now and should be ok for this one.
So i guess that's a commitment from me. Looking forward to it now.

Top Bottom