Mark Gatiss History of Horror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Anyone else watching this? Really good stuff!

Got into horror as a little kid, just like Gatiss. My (much older) cousin was a zombie and vampire nut, had loads of classic posters and books on the stuff. This is prolly why I'm such a George A Romero fan.He's just covered Hammer on the program, and a bit of Vincent Price (what a delectable voice!).:becool:

potsy

Rambler
Anyone else watching this? Really good stuff!

Got into horror as a little kid, just like Gatiss. My (much older) cousin was a zombie and vampire nut, had loads of classic posters and books on the stuff. This is prolly why I'm such a George A Romero fan.He's just covered Hammer on the program, and a bit of Vincent Price (what a delectable voice!).:becool:

Just caught the end of it,would like to have seen it all as I too am a fan of all things horror,and like your cousin zombies and vampires do it for me
thumbsup.png

Hammer was a great time for British horror,not like the pure gore fests we get now
sad.gif

Ste T.

Guru
Potsy, you can watch it on the BBC iplayer. He's ever watchable in everything he does. Saw him on bbc morning news promoting another project ( first men on the moon) seemed a lovely genuine guy as well.

Top Bottom