Married for how long!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
My Mum & Dad will be married for 60 yrs next month!!!! Just trying to organise a little family do with 4 kids,9 grandchildren & 2 great grandchildren!!!Thats a bloody long time:biggrin::biggrin:

Peyote

It's a bl**dy long time! They've done well though, big congrats are due!

Will they get a telegram from the Queen?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
My in laws are 60 years married next year. They bicker occasionally but I've never heard them row. He's 84 and still goes up ladders to clear the gutters, paint the windowsetc against my wife's wishes.

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
My Dad is 83,stubborn as hell.Fell of his bike a couple of years ago & broke his collar bone,He still managed to ride home but refused to go to the hospital.I dont remember them fighting/rowing much when i was a kid.

frog

Congratulations to them!

I suppose when you've been together that long you know each other so well there ain't anything left to argue about :evil:

Sally and I have been happly married, and still madly in love with each other*, for 33 years. xx( :tongue: :sad:

* In love with each other for 36 years

My mom died a week ago and the funeral is set for 2/11/07 which is her 60th wedding anniversary to my 93 year old dad.xx(

He says he wants the day to be both sad and also a celebration of 60 happy years.

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
Alan Frame said:
My mom died a week ago and the funeral is set for 2/11/07 which is her 60th wedding anniversary to my 93 year old dad.xx(

He says he wants the day to be both sad and also a celebration of 60 happy years.

Sorry to hear that Alan

col

Legendary Member
Very sad when someone looses their partner of so long.My wife and i have been married 25 years,next year,been together 30,and the thought makes me shudder.
Congratulations to them Gary r,they are a rare group.

Top Bottom