Masters competitor busted for hidden electric motor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Why are they wasting money on fancy heat detection equipment? All they need to do is look out for bikes with Vivax written on them in massive lettering.

ETA: Although I don't think there's anything actually in the downtube. The motor's in the seat tube with the battery either in a bottle or hidden in the seatpost.
Or choose the invisible performance package!
Vivax.jpg

Tim Hall

Which puts the battery in a bottle rather than a saddle bag and gives you a wireless rather than a wired controller.
Reading the installation instructions, it says the battery disguised as a bidon isn't removeable, which would make detection a bit easier.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
It's a clever pun on The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, which is a book for children by C S Lewis.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Reading the installation instructions, it says the battery disguised as a bidon isn't removeable, which would make detection a bit easier.
Could you not somehow incorporate some electrical contacts into the bottle cage, making the bottle/battery itself removable?

It's a clever pun on The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, which is a book for children by C S Lewis.
I thought I recognised the cadence from somewhere.

Drago

Legendary Member
Will their come a time when motorised prosthetic legs are so powerful, so life-like, that the authorities will have to have riders scrutineered as closely as the bikes?

Top Bottom