Masters competitor busted for hidden electric motor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'm sure that a dedicated cheater could opt for the inter-rectal battery option.
Yeah but maybe they just slipped, in the shower or something, it can happen, apparently.

midlife

Guru
I don't want to be the race official that has to check competitors for that!

Just need the right staff....

8030b5e0516b96461465240760db62a5.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I could not imagine getting up in the morning of the race and getting all geed up, knowing I was going to cheat. I really cannot see the point in attending the race.

Now instead of soaking up the glory by coming third. He will spend the rest of his life being ridiculed by the cycling community he used to belong to.

I think that is justice.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I could not imagine getting up in the morning of the race and getting all geed up, knowing I was going to cheat. I really cannot see the point in attending the race.

Now instead of soaking up the glory by coming third. He will spend the rest of his life being ridiculed by the cycling community he used to belong to.

I think that is justice.
The fact that you consider second loser to be 'basking in glory' suggests to me that you don't possess the competitive spirit neccessary to perform the mental contortions which would convince yourself that you are not cheating, merely giving yourself the edge.

Edit: slight misquote, should be 'soaking up the glory'.

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The fact that you consider second loser to be 'basking in glory' suggests to me that you don't possess the competitive spirit neccessary to perform the mental contortions which would convince yourself that you are not cheating, merely giving yourself the edge.
Its not what I consider. Its what the guy who got caught cheating considers.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I'm in Africa right now where "sports age" is a common cheat. You bribe the passport officer to declare your child as a year or two younger than they are so that they will always have an advantage in school sports. Like doping, if you don't do it you're a fool. Remember those supposedly juvenile African refugees who were admitted to the UK a few years ago and all looked remarkably mature with beards and big muscles?

Top Bottom