Mavic Aksium wheel set

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Keep a look on EBay as some times theres Mavic Cosmic Elite on sale (from Hong Kong) bought a set about a month ago delivered for £139, none at that price at present, similar to Aksium but a bit deeper and look great.
As for the second hand wheels ? If there is a good set of GP4000 tyres or similar on them they would be a great buy but if the tyres are old or cheap then £80 is at the top end of there value and unless you need them asap then i would forget about them.
Good advice, l dont need them . I just wondered if they were worth buying for stock against some future project and now l have my answer ...NO !

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Keep a look on EBay as some times theres Mavic Cosmic Elite on sale (from Hong Kong) bought a set about a month ago delivered for £139, none at that price at present, similar to Aksium but a bit deeper and look great.
As for the second hand wheels ? If there is a good set of GP4000 tyres or similar on them they would be a great buy but if the tyres are old or cheap then £80 is at the top end of there value and unless you need them asap then i would forget about them.
Just seen these for sale in France includes tyres and cassette £100
ccef3258a1a729ec7fc7fb52a4133f8a2b92b069.jpg

Top Bottom