Mavic Ksyrium Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fifelad

Veteran
I believe these are compatible with normal clincher and tubular tyres, however there are conflicting reports that they can’t take clinchers ? Can anyone confirm who uses them ?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Using Rubino Pros with mine.

T4tomo

Guru
I believe these are compatible with normal clincher and tubular tyres, however there are conflicting reports that they can’t take clinchers ? Can anyone confirm who uses them ?
compatible with clinchers, but not with tubular tyres (tubs) which is I think what yoiu meant

vickster

Legendary Member
Presumably he means tubeless?

iluvmybike

Über Member
There are two versions one for clincher tyres and one for tubeless tyres using mavics own ust system - technically the latter restricts tyre choice to the Mavic's own tubeless tyres.

T4tomo

Guru
i rode with some Mavic tyres on hire bike - I was just manoeuvring out of the gate of the hire depot and the rear punctured.

The front punctured about half way round a 45mile route. I had to change that tube myself :sad:

I resolved never to buy a Mavic tyre.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
i rode with some Mavic tyres on hire bike - I was just manoeuvring out of the gate of the hire depot and the rear punctured.

The front punctured about half way round a 45mile route. I had to change that tube myself :sad:

I resolved never to buy a Mavic tyre.
I found Mavic tyres ok for a month or so, then it was puncture after puncture.

Top Bottom