Maybe I’m Over reacting but…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Theres no beach near Winnats Pass?

There must be one close by, surely? Winnats pass is a coral reef!

OP
OP
S

stuckinthemud

Regular
Clearly my underlying stress levels are still very high after an interesting teaching year and coming from an environment where all trips are highly risk assessed has made me hyper sensitive. Thing is, the Mountain near me has had 6 cycle/vehicle coming togethers that have been fatal or very near fatal in the last few years so riders cycling with complete disregard to their personal safety when there is a dedicated cycle route available is something I find irksome. Undertaking, riding in a driver blind spot while going uphill on a narrow busy road? Love to see that one being justifiable. You wanna overtake them then over take, do it properly. I worked in industry a long time and when I broke health and safety rules I was (correctly) reprimanded, the HSO always said 2 things, the health you protect is your own, and, if you’re dead, other people will have to clean up your mess.

D

Deleted member 26715

Clearly my underlying stress levels are still very high after an interesting teaching year and coming from an environment where all trips are highly risk assessed has made me hyper sensitive. Thing is, the Mountain near me has had 6 cycle/vehicle coming togethers that have been fatal or very near fatal in the last few years so riders cycling with complete disregard to their personal safety when there is a dedicated cycle route available is something I find irksome. Undertaking, riding in a driver blind spot while going uphill on a narrow busy road? Love to see that one being justifiable. You wanna overtake them then over take, do it properly. I worked in industry a long time and when I broke health and safety rules I was (correctly) reprimanded, the HSO always said 2 things, the health you protect is your own, and, if you’re dead, other people will have to clean up your mess.

You really have been brainwashed haven't you?

Did you climb trees when you were young?
Did you ever drink water from a hosepipe?
Ever ride your bike non-handed?
Start to cross the road when the yellow man is flashing?

Try living before you die, it's a one way trip.

markemark

Über Member
I literally don't know what this means.
We need a Jeremy Clarkson to English translator.

OP
OP
S

stuckinthemud

Regular
Getting my knee down On the Cat and Fiddle pass on a CB250N 30 mph slower than the Blades and Ninjas was about as lively as I got, although racing with my mates from Storey Arms burger van to Merthyr was always a bit of light relief, so when I say the group was putting everyone in unnecessary danger, I mean I know what I’m talking about.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Getting my knee down On the Cat and Fiddle pass on a CB250N 30 mph slower than the Blades and Ninjas was about as lively as I got, although racing with my mates from Storey Arms burger van to Merthyr was always a bit of light relief, so when I say the group was putting everyone in unnecessary danger, I mean I know what I’m talking about.

I think that's something about motorbikes although I stand by my earlier post.

winjim

Smash the cistern
on what planet would any cyclist think it OK to Hope you can resist 2 ton of car when the gap between you and the pavement you started to enter isn’t there anymore the cars trying to weave safely through the gaps in the traffic ?

I still don't understand. Honestly.

D

Deleted member 1258

You sound like a first class twat, not only that but you haven't beeen here long so it sounds like you are a Troll, perhaps you should crawl back under your rock.

Top Bottom