Maybe not in the right job.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2835378, member: 1314"]What about a photo of a gay muslim evil female cat cycling naked whilst drunk and not wearing hi-viz or a helmet? (I think that covers all the angles.)

View attachment 34802 [/quote]

Is she claiming social and living rent free in a council house?

TVC

Coming over here, eating all our Whiskas

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Like it or not Jonny Foreigner and their religious beliefs have got us over a barrel, if they refuse to do pork ect and get the sack they will win the day in court for wrongful dismissal and will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Doesn't seem a very insidious threat to me. On the one side someone might have to wait a bit longer to buy some champagne (as opposed to people who get refused sale every day) and yet on the other end of the scale which you mention they may lose their job, find it much harder to find future employment, have to go to an employment tribunal and then finally get some settlement (if they win and if they even go in the first place).

Under the old rules for unfair dismissal a worker could theoretically get more than a year's salary, although this was extremely rare and capped at about seventy grand. Even before the new rules for awards came in a lot of cases the awards were three or four thousand.pounds.

Taking a ball park guess at a payout under the best possible conditions. A worker in M&S is likely to be on about £7 an hour (probably a bit less). They are probably not that likely to be full time, so let's call that 25 hours (probably generous in today's climate). So the maximum payout they could get would be around £9000. Note that awards in real life are very much lower than this.

Sounds more like Barry the Bulldog of Big Business has Johnny Foreigner over a barrel to me.

Last edited:

avalon

Guru
[QUOTE 2835346, member: 1314"]This country belongs to... belongs... to... them!

View attachment 34797
[/quote]:laugh:Why don't you all go back to where you came from. That would include anyone whose ancestors bred with the Roman, Viking, Norman, Irish invaders, and anyone who has red hair should go back to Scotland.
What a ridiculous and comical organisation UKIP is. If everyone with non "British'' genes left the country there wouldn't be many people left.

Last edited:

Sara_H

Guru
I shop at many establishments where I believe the shop owner and staff to be muslim, but they have no problem serving me with alcohol or pork products.

Sara_H

Guru
Yes, and she's got kittens by 7 different tom cats.

Top Bottom