Media coverage of Prince Phillips passing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
And you base that assertion on what, exactly?
Who are we talking about. did someone die.:laugh:

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I'm really not quite sure why some people do this. "It's not important to many" was your assertion. Which you now portray as "it's not important to everybody". Do you not understand the difference? Or do you think I wouldn't notice?

It is not important to many. That's true. I've never said it's not not important to everybody. That's also true.

Please don't ascribe words to me that I've never said.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
The top 9 articles on the bbc news app are all about him too 🧐
Maybe promoted / latest stories - though actually looked at / most read, shows another story...

Brandane

Legendary Member
I have a choice of 5 BBC channels upon which to watch this wall to wall coverage of Phil's passing.
BBC1.
BBC2.
BBC News.
BBC Scotland.
BBC Alba (and it's not even translated to Gaelic!).

DRM

Guru
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...Philip-death-schedule-Come-Dine-with-Me-video
The Express page above has spectacularly blown up in their faces, the vast majority of comments would suggest the opposite is true, the public are sick of the coverage already.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I'm only going to read the first page of this thread, I'm quite good at self-regulating my consumption of the media treadmill, but I must take umbrage at the thread title! Really, please correct the spelling and punctuation as it is quite offensive, even to someone like me who is far from perfect in this respect.

I'm sure it must have been mentioned already in the preceding 7 pages?

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I'm only going to read the first page of this thread, I'm quite good at self-regulating my consumption of the media treadmill, but I must take umbrage at the thread title! Really, please correct the spelling and punctuation as it is quite offensive, even to someone like me who is far from perfect in this respect.

I'm sure it must have been mentioned already in the preceding 7 pages?

Here you go sweetcheeks. I'll swap you an l for an '.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I think the BBC have seriously misjudged this. They have two news focussed radio channels and one dedicated news tv channel and this is where the coverage should have been, with extended news bulletins on the other radio channels and possibly duplicating the News Channel on BBC1 or BBC two, leaving the other to show normal programming. As to why BBC4 has been taken off the air tonight I have no idea.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Planet Rock played, for them, more subdued music until 19.00 then got back to their usual Rock.

Top Bottom