Meet Bruce!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
My two ladies are working / field labs.

You cannot beat a Labrador as a companion, I'm sure Bruce will follow in Lemmy's footsteps as a friend and valued member of the family đź‘Ť.

20200323_110806.jpg

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Congrats on the new family member, @Drago. Lemmy's watching on and thinking what a lucky guy Bruce is. Make him proud! Shower him in Labby Love.

Tribansman

Veteran
What a lovely looking chap (Brucie! :laugh:)

As you say, will be great for Mini D. Commiserations for poor Lemmie but you can now start making some new memories

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Had an email from Bruce's breeder re what food hes currently on, etc. Apparently hes a cheeky boy, and breeder is going to miss him.

Touch luck mate, cos hes mine!!!

A week to go. Fortunately its a busy week by my standards (cut rhe grass, new tyres on the car, plumber doing some work, playing a gig with the band) else it will drag on forever, but 7 more days and little Bruce will be home where he belongs.

The following week im out for the evening on Tuesday to see Jethro Tull and ive already been inundated with offers to come around and dog sit, but I think Daughter #3 can have the privilege.
Can't wait to see pictures of Bruce in his new home. Another spoiled dog in the making, and rightly so. ^_^

Bruce is now home with us. For some of the car journey he whimpered and whined, but he's quickly figured out who his new humans are.

View attachment 609852
He doesn't look too stressed!!!

Probably the luckiest dog in the country - a great owner (and family) who understands dogs.

Wishing you luck with the house training and chewing phases!

p.s. great looking pup!

p.p.s. I'm jealous

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Oh my goodness, Drago, you weren’t kidding he’s a wee pup! Adorable! Now to watch him grow through your eyes. I just wonder which of you will wind up the luckiest, you or Bruce. (I know, both, equally.) Enjoy the journey. :laugh:

Were working on it. Rugs are up, puppy mats everywhere. Were starting to learn the signs that hes needjng a wee or about to drop a dirty bomb.
Our first puppy used the puppy mats well enough and that seemed like a win, but at a vet check the vet put us right and said just take the dog outside or it'll never learn inside is wrong, so he used words to the effect "just as it wakes and just before it sleeps" (being peak emptying times, I rather agree as a human) basically your dog realises that outside is where it needs to empty itself. (sorty for grandmother eggs etc)

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom