Memorials and bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cambram

I have not seen this one from Tatton Park. The area it faces is in front of the Old Hall and Ringway (called Manchester International Airport these days) is only a short distance away. There are usually lots of cyclists passing through or exploring the large estate. Today was no exception. As the memorial is not next to a paved roadway I suspect that many are not aware of it.

I have not seen this one from Tatton Park. The area it faces is in front of the Old Hall and Ringway (called Manchester International Airport these days) is only a short distance away. There are usually lots of cyclists passing through or exploring the large estate. Today was no exception. As the memorial is not next to a paved roadway I suspect that many are not aware of it.
View attachment 599266

View attachment 599267
I remember playing around there as a child.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Old centre pull calipers can be fiddly but once set up work well if used with alloy rims
Never had any cable issues over the years
Agree on both counts, you need three hands when clamping the main cable.^_^ Modern block like koolstop also enhance the stop-ability.

RoMeR

Über Member
The cemetery on Mansfield Rd, Nottingham this morning.

Larry

Über Member
The cemetery on Mansfield Rd, Nottingham this morning. View attachment 600859

View attachment 600860

View attachment 600860
Hi there,

I stopped you earlier today to ask about your bike. Turns out I've been a member of this forum for over 10 years, but had just forgotten. Thanks for the advice and now I'm on here I can ask opinions for when I do get round to picking a new bike, but something like yours would be a good start.

Cheers, Larry.

Top Bottom