Memorials and bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Another new category for us all .

Any kind of memorial be it a war one , famous person , millennium or any other one .

Just Include as much of the memorial and something bike related .

No contest just another place to lean your bike against and take a picture .

So I will start with the Millennium stone in Holcot .

IMG_20190217_070711933.jpg
IMG_20190217_070724520.jpg

sheddy

Legendary Member
Seems rather disrespectful. Only pictures showing bike on stand will be accepted.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Seems rather disrespectful. Only pictures showing bike on stand will be accepted.

This not your post and you do not have the say what is accepted or not. That Biggsys shout. its his post. You can always decide not to participate if you consider something disrespectful.

I served 12 years in the military and have leant my bike against military memorials and even headstones. I dont consider it to be disrespectful. The fact that I take time to visit them should show I mean no disrespect.

Have you ever considered that some of the guys who are being remembered could even have been cyclists?

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

I would expect the vast majority of people to respect all memorials for what they are and not to clamber over them , but i can't understand why they can't be photographed for all to see .

Sorry if you don't agree with it @sheddy but that is your choice .

Top Bottom