Men: Would you rather be small and Shredded or Hench?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
Assuming you had two options.

1) Be a couple stone lighter then your normal, looking smaller, not as broad, smaller chest, arms, shoulders etc and when walking along the street probably looking kinda average. But under your clothes absolutely shredded, bulging 6 pac, rippling veins, barely any bodyfat and every muscle defined.

Or

2) A few stone heavier. Lots more muscle but also fat. When walking on road looking hench as hell. Wide, massive chest, big arms etc. The typical person will think theres a man who goes to the gym. BUT without clothes on, no ripped, no 6 pac, excess fat obvious.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Yes. Or maybe no.

Drago

Legendary Member
Hench, though I don't have any choice in it. I'm a natural mesomorph - 6'4", 260, 54" chest, 19" pipes.
Its my waistline I have to keep an eye on, little else changes .

Last edited:
OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Hench, though I don't have any choice in it.
That's what I think. I've spent a while now cutting down only to find myself feeling puny. I like being bigger than the average male, maybe it's and ego thing but also you look around and think 90% of the men on the streets couldn't even pull their own body weight up if they fell over the side of a cliff. Or if their partner fell and were holding hands would not be able to lift him/her up. We live in very feeble times

winjim

Smash the cistern
Hench, though I don't have any choice in it. I'm a natural mesomorph - 6'4", 260, 54" chest, 19" pipes.
Its my waistline I have to keep an eye on, little else changes .
I'm basically the opposite of this. 5'10", 10 stone, 38" chest, 30" waist. Small and skinny, always have been, always will be.
Although even my waistline has expanded since we had our daughter and my diet/exercise/sleep went to pot. I might actually be nudging 10 1/2 stone at the moment.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I want to be a tree.
I'm sure that can be arranged....

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Assuming you had two options.

1) Be a couple stone lighter then your normal, looking smaller, not as broad, smaller chest, arms, shoulders etc and when walking along the street probably looking kinda average. But under your clothes absolutely shredded, bulging 6 pac, rippling veins, barely any bodyfat and every muscle defined.

Or

2) A few stone heavier. Lots more muscle but also fat. When walking on road looking hench as hell. Wide, massive chest, big arms etc. The typical person will think theres a man who goes to the gym. BUT without clothes on, no ripped, no 6 pac, excess fat obvious.
If I lost two stone I would be a walking skeleton as I am already pretty skinny so I wouldn't mind putting a few stone on.

classic33

Leg End Member
That's what I think. I've spent a while now cutting down only to find myself feeling puny. I like being bigger than the average male, maybe it's and ego thing but also you look around and think 90% of the men on the streets couldn't even pull their own body weight up if they fell over the side of a cliff. Or if their partner fell and were holding hands would not be able to lift him/her up. We live in very feeble times
Fat doesn't equate to fit.

Top Bottom