Men: Would you rather be small and Shredded or Hench?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
It's just another tediously predictable example of the basic assumption round here - that the default for membership of CC is being male.

We are very lucky then that the few women we do have are of such a high standard, numbers pale in the shadow of quality.

I am pretty happy with my physique. I always want less body fat, that’s a given. I have always been very muscular and my arms were made for gardening. Or donkey wrestling. I am always going to be solid and will have to live with the fact I’ll never be a Grimpeur.

No one made mention of long hair. Maybe we can have a plait, ponytail, bun or let-it-all-down survey conducted. Over 100km, my preference is for a plait.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I used to have a T shirt with a slogan on the front...

"All this, and brains too!"
Who told you what it said?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes but generally it requires constant bulking and cutting cycles for x amount of months at a time over a long duration to actually look big and be defined. I don't have the patience for that. I am naturally wedge and powerful, combined with working out had a great t-shirt physique. Would often get commemts on my size and was known around town for my large chest size. Recently I cut down hard and whilst more defined now just look so much smaller and it plays on my mind.
Ecclesiastes 1:2.

But that is me being a good bit older, with a (imho) healthy cynicism about kids on the block.

Tin Pot

Guru
[QUOTE 5016652, member: 9609"]so are we going to get some pictures of this amazing body ? (have something bike related in your left hand so we know its you)[/QUOTE]
NSFCC

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Also got to work with what your body type is , as @Drago says hes beefy tostart with , no matter how many weights i lifed i was never gonna get "hench ", so it was shredded .
Nowadays its just knackered :smile:

screenman

Legendary Member
We are very lucky then that the few women we do have are of such a high standard, numbers pale in the shadow of quality.

I am pretty happy with my physique. I always want less body fat, that’s a given. I have always been very muscular and my arms were made for gardening. Or donkey wrestling. I am always going to be solid and will have to live with the fact I’ll never be a Grimpeur.

No one made mention of long hair. Maybe we can have a plait, ponytail, bun or let-it-all-down survey conducted. Over 100km, my preference is for a plait.

Mine is for polished, not that I really have an option.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
hench??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Tin Pot

Guru
hench??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Col-Hench.jpg

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Something to do with being a clan chief's right-hand man, your honour.

There was me thinking it was one of those 'signalling' type words, use of which tells people something about yourself. Based on knowledge of the OP I'd been guessing that it maybe meant an author was a dork, but it was a guess.

Top Bottom