Message for the more "rounded" ladies out there

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
N

NigC

Don't know what's going on with the picture - it's visible now :biggrin: Anyway, I think you get the idea :sad:

Sorry, didn't mean to cause any offence, just having a laugh. I'm a fat git and don't mind the odd joke about my weight :sad:

wafflycat

snapper_37 said:
Not really. You're telling overweight women to cover up - that's insulting enough, without trying to dress it up using 'better' words.

+2

I am reminded of an 'incident' at a cycling event several years ago.

Rant mode coming up.

[rant]

It was the Bungay crits one year. There was a race where one of the contestants was a very overweight bloke. I was one of many spectators at the various races during the course of the day. During this particular race, a couple of skinny, best Assos-Lycra-clad blokes were standing next to me. During the race they made many loud and *nasty* comments about the very overweight bloke out there on his steed competing. They were *horrible* My thoughts on those guys was that they were a nasty pair - at least the overweight bloke had got up off his backside and was out there giving it a go; unlike the skinny pair standing alongside me. The comments they were making spoke volumes about them - and those volumes were not pleasant reading. Folk complain about the overweight, calling them lazy, etc., etc., and only if they got up off their lazy fat arses and got exercising then they wouldn't be so fat.. yet when someone is actually doing some sort of exercise, then they get ridiculed (either to their face or behind their backs) & how offensive they are to see. Folk just can't win, can they.

[/rant]

Ta muchly - normal service will now be resumed.

dondare

Über Member
I saw a fat chick yeaterday with a very unnatractive muffin top. I was sitting having a cup of coffee and she stood in front of me, right in my line of sight, for several minutes. All I could think of was "Pull your top down to cover that flesh." That's what I thought; just couldn't help it.

HeyWayne

BarringerMeteorCraterBig.jpg

Landslide

Rare Migrant
dondare said:
I saw a fat chick yeaterday with a very unnatractive muffin top. I was sitting having a cup of coffee and she stood in front of me, right in my line of sight, for several minutes. All I could think of was "Pull your top down to cover that flesh." That's what I thought; just couldn't help it.

Yes, but was she wearing a helmet?

Top Bottom