Mince pie anybody?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aferris2

Guru
We've run out of Mince Pies, again !
You can have ours (the australian ones) if you want.

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Wow, it's been a long Christmas this time!
I have been eating homemade mince pies today (puff pastry which wouldn't be my first choice, but I'm not going to refuse them for that reason :mrpig:) and just finished the annual Christmas jigsaw puzzle...

I think I had better start a bit earlier next time :laugh:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Wow, it's been a long Christmas this time!
I have been eating homemade mince pies today (puff pastry which wouldn't be my first choice, but I'm not going to refuse them for that reason :mrpig:) and just finished the annual Christmas jigsaw puzzle...
View attachment 500856

I think I had better start a bit earlier next time :laugh:

I have just finished munching my way through the personal Christmas cake, second youngest daughter made, just for me.

I rang her to say thank you, etc, she then informed me she has 3/4 of the Christmas cake she made for herself, she is bringing it over this evening.

It is a major task, but, I think I am up for it ;)

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have just finished munching my way through the personal Christmas cake, second youngest daughter made, just for me.

I rang her to say thank you, etc, she then informed me she has 3/4 of the Christmas cake she made for herself, she is bringing it over this evening.

It is a major task, but, I think I am up for it ;)
HaHaHa... you are such a brave Daddy.
I can perhaps manage one small slice, although I didnt have any this year

Assume that's 30 mince pies then, I can raise it to 32, being a coeliac gluten free ones only come in boxes of 4 of which there are 8 awaiting opening again from the post Xmas clearance

I've been roundly out-clearanced.... :notworthy:

Mind, I still have a large box of Lebkuchen, a pack of chocolate-covered stollen bites and two boxes of Mr Kipling winter whirl jobbies that I picked up on YS...

Top Bottom