mini rant - inconsiderate cyclists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or he could have come across as riteous and taken a swing at someone he sees as interfering.....

As stated above, you could have said you're moving it, to let the other guy get into the shop.

You not bothering to do anything (including simply moaning here) is just as bad as the person dumping their bike in the way in the first place.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
FFS

"I've moved you're bike mate, the old chap was struggling to get around it. I didn't want your bike damaged so I propped it up against a wall"

I'd be amazed if something like that would end up in something serious.

YOU WHAT!!!!!!! WHO YOU CALLING A BIKE!!!!!!! :boxing:

Some people are idiots. This should come as a surprise to no one.

'I moved your bike mate, it was in the old boy's way. Ok?' *smile*

What's demonstrated by the OP, and which isn't a surprise, is how cowardly people have become, and increasingly inept when it comes to normal human interaction. This is a symptom of our over reliance on the private motor car which has isolated and insulated us from one another.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Or he could have come across as riteous and taken a swing at someone he sees as interfering.....

FEAR.jpg

OP
OP
Linford

Linford

Some people are idiots. This should come as a surprise to no one.

'I moved your bike mate, it was in the old boy's way. Ok?' *smile*

What's demonstrated by the OP, and which isn't a surprise, is how cowardly people have become, and increasingly inept when it comes to normal human interaction. This is a symptom of our over reliance on the private motor car which has isolated and insulated us from one another.

You don't half talk some tripe Mickle....you are blaming the motor car now for the actions of an inconsiderate cyclist....you have an incredibly furtive imagination...what next....Linford doesn't cycle ? :rolleyes:

Luddite Joe

Über Member
Thank you for not touching my bike this morning.
I popped into the newsagents with my elderly father to pick up a copy of Painter and Decorators Monthly. I was running a bit late (didn't even have time for a shave) so I left my bike in the doorway to prevent Dad from wandering off. He is a bit wobbly on his feet but it's the only way I could think of to keep him in the shop.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

OP
OP
Linford

Linford

Thank you for not touching my bike this morning.
I popped into the newsagents with my elderly father to pick up a copy of Painter and Decorators Monthly. I was running a bit late (didn't even have time for a shave) so I left my bike in the doorway to prevent Dad from wandering off. He is a bit wobbly on his feet but it's the only way I could think of to keep him in the shop.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Oh hang on, I dared to criticise the inconsiderate actions of someone on a bicycle....I should know better next time because all people on 2 wheels are clearly above question here.

Moderators

Legendary Member
I think enough people have given their opinions.
Thread locked before it descends into a full-scale slanging match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom