Votes: 67 55.4%
  • best avoided on TV

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • showcases the best of British humour

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • over playing her ability to fall over/down

Votes: 29 24.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I really don't get on with slapstick humour - my ex's dire taste in comedies and sitcoms used to cause many a grump and huff when it came to discussions about that evening's TV choices.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
At last...a thread that demonstrates that we are all the same and different at the same time. Humour is subjective,personal, devisive(sic), and utterly personal. If I find Miranda funny, that does not mean that she is, just that I think she is.

Father Ted, on the other hand, is just simply funny without any other possible way of describing it. Any one who disagrees is wrong.:tongue:

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
At last...a thread that demonstrates that we are all the same and different at the same time. Humour is subjective,personal, devisive(sic), and utterly personal. If I find Miranda funny, that does not mean that she is, just that I think she is.

Father Ted, on the other hand, is just simply funny without any other possible way of describing it. Any one who disagrees is wrong.:tongue:

And Arrested Development. Any one who doesn't like Arrested Development is not allowed.

Sandra6

Veteran
I can't stand her. I don't get the attraction, she just isn't funny.
I really wanted to watch Call the Midwife but didn't because she was in it and that ruined it for me.
I saw her being interviewed on This Morning not long ago and she was behaving like a bizarre character from a bad sit com.

Mallory

Some of her stuff is okay. the only problem is that she goes over the top.

postman

Legendary Member
My two girls think she is the b's knees.I find her funny in parts,i don't like the talking direct to camera a certain Mr Howerd did it so much better.Divided at the moment.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
:highfive:

What are the opinions on another 'comedy' a lot of my friends/family seem to like but I think is biz-Mrs brown's boys? :unsure:

If you find a bloke dressed up as a woman fecking it every few minutes (and I do believe there is a certain age group that still finds use of this word shocking, a bit like a 5 year old giggling at 'poo') funny, then I suppose it must be.

I sat through one episode so I could at least slag the program off to Mrs B's fan club at work, with some, albeit excrutiating, experience under my belt.

Top Bottom