Model Railways

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
On an industrial estate, then yes.
There was a shop in the city centre as well where you could have bought it though.
I remember leaving the city centre on the road up to Baildon, and the shop was on the right hand side.

classic33

Leg End Member
I remember leaving the city centre on the road up to Baildon, and the shop was on the right hand side.
If you mean the upper road then it'd have been on your right. They've been on the lower(Canal Road) site for over ten years now. There they'd be on your left, travelling out of Bradford.

classic33

Leg End Member
I sold them, quite a few years ago.
If its space that's the limiting factor, howabout one of these...
New set.jpg

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear

A bit beyond this pensioner's budget. :cry:

classic33

Leg End Member
A bit beyond this pensioner's budget. :cry:
They're the ones mentioned earlier in this thread. Considering the "00" gauge sets are indoor use & not for small hands. Big hands at times. Would the parents not be willing to chip in?
TTTE.JPG

Last edited:

Scotchlovingcylist

Formerly known as Speedfreak
My dad is seriously into model railways, used to enjoy it as a kid but it lost its appeal as I got older but still appreciate the skill and effort that goes in.
Dad is a regular poster on RM web I believe and goes to a lot of shows around the country.

classic33

Leg End Member
I've been clearing out my library and these have to go.

If anyone wants them they're yours, just look at how much the postage costs and make at least the same donation to the Alzheimers Society.
You're only a short ride away!

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
I've been clearing out my library and these have to go.

If anyone wants them they're yours, just look at how much the postage costs and make at least the same donation to the Alzheimers Society.

I will happily take them, send me a PM if they are still available :smile:

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
They're the ones mentioned earlier in this thread. Considering the "00" gauge sets are indoor use & not for small hands. Big hands at times. Would the parents not be willing to chip in?
View attachment 101739

I think the problem with Thomas themed electric trainsets is that they aren't for small hands, and once the hands are big enough it's probably better to go for the unthemed ones. I've got my son's battered Thomas but I've also got a GWR tank and carriage which I think I may bequeath later.

Top Bottom