more useless than the wasp?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Right. After careful consideration, a reprieve for Jeanette - on the condition that Dellzeqq steps away from the German wine. Although I'll concede the Müller-Thurgau grape. But here's one no-one can possibly disagree with:

Tony Robinson

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
theclaud said:
Right. After careful consideration, a reprieve for Jeanette - on the condition that Dellzeqq steps away from the German wine. Although I'll concede the Müller-Thurgau grape. But here's one no-one can possibly disagree with:

Tony Robinson
I'm not sure that I can go along with that. I bought a bottle of 'Pinot Grigio' a couple of weeks ago, not looking at the label. Turns out it was...........German. And undrinkable.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
dellzeqq said:
I'm not sure that I can go along with that. I bought a bottle of 'Pinot Grigio' a couple of weeks ago, not looking at the label. Turns out it was...........German. And undrinkable.

nah, go on, I bet you managed

theclaud

Openly Marxist
dellzeqq said:

Well obviously they shouldn't be let loose on that kind of grape (what on earth were you thinking?), but Riesling and Gewurtztraminer are their things, and no one (except perhaps the Alsatians) does them better.

Edit: The Alsatians might have the edge, cos they can do Pinot Gris as well!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
[quote name='swee'pea99']Instant coffee. It's not instant and it certainly isn't coffee.[/quote]

My God yes - I can't believe it's taken this long!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Aperitif said:
I really like that! ;)

Good Lord. Well you can breathe easy since the reprieve. Where do you stand on Deanna Durbin?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
"Caution, vehicle reversing....caution, vehicle reversing....caution, vehicle reversing....caution, vehicle reversing....'

Oh for a bazooka.....

Top Bottom