More war against cyclists.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Against my better judgement I clicked the link. Saw the byline and closed it again.

Just to save anyone the bother, it's professional peanut Toby Young. He can get to fark.

Its no good just scanning things and jumping to conclusions Jim.

That way lies the slippery slope to becoming a reactionary.

If you'd read the article properly you'd discover that some motorists have been even been confronted by 'wooden planters'..!!

Yes !!!

Can you imagine !?!?

What's more (it is more) sometimes even two of the things !!

Next up they'll be planting them up with pansies, and there goes the neighbourhood :sad:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Next up they'll be planting them up with pansies, and there goes the neighbourhood :sad:
Seems to be plenty pansies around without planting any more! :laugh:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Its no good just scanning things and jumping to conclusions Jim.

That way lies the slippery slope to becoming a reactionary.

If you'd read the article properly you'd discover that some motorists have been even been confronted by 'wooden planters'..!!

Yes !!!

Can you imagine !?!?

What's more (it is more) sometimes even two of the things !!

And there'll be another one from Confronted By Planters later on in the programme, now here's The Fall.

1623744708967.png

I started cycling most days about a year before the pandemic
during the first lockdown there was an increase in the number of bikes on the road but after that it seems to have gone back to about the same as before.
round here anyway!

Looks like this idiot is taking the existance of a few cycle paths and a few roads being LTNs to stop people like him and his readers using a residential street as a rat run as an excuse to wind up his audience

Standard stuff - using phrases like 'Many places' a lot - which can be justified by saying that there are dozens of them
but gives the impression that the whole country is drowning in them
Wasn;t there another bloke who used to do that??
wasn't he something or other in the USA?
seem to remember a dodgy hair do came into it as well

I looked it up to see who it was.
Just think ! People pay him to write this rubbish!
What is even worse is that people buy it !

I wouldn't bother with what he writes or says.

An article by Toby Young for the Daily Telegraph was “significantly misleading” when it said that catching a cold could protect people from coronavirus and claimed that London was approaching herd immunity, the press regulator has ruled.

In a decision published on Thursday, the Independent Press Standards Organisation (Ipso) complaints committee ordered the Telegraph to publish a correction over the column, which was appeared in July last year under the headline: “When we have herd immunity Boris will face a reckoning on this pointless and damaging lockdown.”

Top Bottom