More war against cyclists.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Is it really worth the energy to get wound up by this type of journalism?

The Daily Telegraph is what it is. Personally I wouldn't even bother going to the website, finding snd reading the article and giving it further publicity.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
The scary thing is not only do they buy it, a lot believe it. When this is applied to other parts of life history teaches us that bad s*it can happen.

First they came for for the cyclists...

"Who are these oiks clogging up the roads with their monstrous, turbo-charged status symbols?"

That would be the owners of Audi turbo diesels...

Trying to compensate for something, possibly.

Quadricep deficiency perhaps ?

Is it really worth the energy to get wound up by this type of journalism?

The Daily Telegraph is what it is. Personally I wouldn't even bother going to the website, finding snd reading the article and giving it further publicity.

I think you're largely correct.

Most of us were just here for the easy chuckles, rather than being 'wound up' :blush:

OTOH if we don't keep an eye on stuff like this we end up in echo chambers, thinking everyone is roughly aligned thinking-wise.

I mean just look at the increasingly emboldened populist press.

And the 'anti-woke' brigade for example.

If they're 'anti woke' what's their alternative..??

'Half asleep'

So that no-one sees what's actually happening.??

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
This is poor little failed right-wing firebrand & polemicist Toby Young, isn't it? Presumably having a paddy because Andrew Neil hasn't given him a job on GBeebies.

GBeebies ^_^

I'm stealing that ..:whistle:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Please don't under rate the upstarts. Sorry to bang on, but history yet again has many examples of loading the metaphorical gun and standing back to watch the carnage whilst someone else pulls the trigger.

GuyBoden

Guru
Is Duct tape, for taping Ducts or Duck Tape for taping ducks.

61kmzads3QL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

51SU1XMTtNS._SY445_SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Top Bottom