Morvelo, Any Experience?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Now you're just showing off. Lol.

Good to hear that the kit is great quality though. Don't need anything for a bit, but will certainly look to buying from them next.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
View attachment 82213 Also like this one in the sale:
I have that one and it is dayglo orange !!!!!! I find it a tight fit for my usual size but that fine . I do struggle to get my hand down the arms though . I think if I went the next size up it would be a nicer fit on the arms but too big everywhere else .

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
I have that one and it is dayglo orange !!!!!! I find it a tight fit for my usual size but that fine . I do struggle to get my hand down the arms though . I think if I went the next size up it would be a nicer fit on the arms but too big everywhere else .
Doesn't look that bright in any pic I have seen. Good to know though, as still like that one.

I struggle in the reverse way. Arms are loose when body is fitted. They might suit me then. :smile:

mythste

Veteran
Doesn't look that bright in any pic I have seen. Good to know though, as still like that one.

I struggle in the reverse way. Arms are loose when body is fitted. They might suit me then. :smile:

(I'd just performed a roadside fix of epic proportion, please ignore the face of bliss when I realised it had worked)

me.jpg

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
OK now stop it before this thread ends up costing me a lot of money.
Not got around to buying any yet but some of the designs on them I love.

mythste

Veteran
That really is different to the pics on websites.

Quality photo btw! :smile:

Thanks! Some "helpful" member of our Newcastle to Liverpool team sprayed GT85 on everyones hubs, guess who was the only one who had disk brakes? :angry:

Alas, Support managed to find a halfords and I fitted them - that was the face that realised I could actually stop without grinding my cleats down again!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Boooooooooo :angry: got the top today and its too small . Lovely top but they don't have a medium in green so i'll have to get the black version .
Cycle outfits where very helpful in saying they will swap it .

mythste

Veteran
Boooooooooo :angry: got the top today and its too small . Lovely top but they don't have a medium in green so i'll have to get the black version .
Cycle outfits where very helpful in saying they will swap it .

Should have got Morvelo ;) I'll try nab a quick photo of my Morvelo Beauts this evening.

Top Bottom