Morvelo, Any Experience?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Not yet. :smile:

Liked a few before, but current designs not doing it for me at present. Café Racing one is the closest.
This one is really nice ! Feels like wearing a silk shirt :wub: None of my other tops get close to how nice this one is material wise .
http://www.wiggle.com/morvelo-unity-superlight-short-sleeve-race-jersey/

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
This one is really nice ! Feels like wearing a silk shirt :wub: None of my other tops get close to how nice this one is material wise .
http://www.wiggle.com/morvelo-unity-superlight-short-sleeve-race-jersey/
That's good to know. Actually, the black version of that is also on my radar. Not sure if I can carry off a white one. Do wonder if they're going to be seethru too. Is it?

Edit: I got this a few months back and feels like none of my other jerseys too. Silky is probably a good description. Possibly why I haven't bought anything else since?

http://www.castellicafe.co.uk/castelli-cafe-fluo-team-jersey?var=8124

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I don't think the black one will be the same material as its £20 cheaper . I guess the white is a little see through . Lucky I didn't get the shorts :blush:

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
£60 ones are down to £42. Think that's 30% ish. But then again you do have to pay postage under £100
Of course, you are exactly right. My email said 20% off, so assumed that's all they offered today and didn't actually compare the pricing. Sorry. :smile:

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
I don't think the black one will be the same material as its £20 cheaper . I guess the white is a little see through . Lucky I didn't get the shorts :blush:
Good point. Think the super light version in black is gone or I dreamt about it?

That white one is growing on me though. How are the sleeves size wise? I don't have big arms and find that's the loose area for me. Photos of the jersey on the guy on the wiggle link make it look way better and sleeves appear to be fitted nicely.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
The sleeves have an elesticy type band on them . I've started wearing the medium as I'm fed up waiting for the small to be sent . Just done 55 miles in it and its a nice fit . Its a seriously nice top to wear ! If the small ever turns up i'll probably buy that as well .

mythste

Veteran
Good point. Think the super light version in black is gone or I dreamt about it?

That white one is growing on me though. How are the sleeves size wise? I don't have big arms and find that's the loose area for me. Photos of the jersey on the guy on the wiggle link make it look way better and sleeves appear to be fitted nicely.

Sleeves are very good on the Nth series stuff. Its a sort of weird thin elasticated strip that I can only liken to a sort of soft elasticated duct tape feel! very narrow (good for you) but stretches nicely (good for me!)

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Sleeves are very good on the Nth series stuff. Its a sort of weird thin elasticated strip that I can only liken to a sort of soft elasticated duct tape feel! very narrow (good for you) but stretches nicely (good for me!)
Sounds like your arms are somewhat bigger than mine then. :smile:

Top Bottom