Morvelo, Any Experience?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
that is a shame because that is a lovely top
It is !
The black isn't so bad just not ideal on hot days

l_PINARE017.jpg

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
How do people find the Morvelo sizing ? My top has finally turned up as it was out of stock . They sent a medium instead of a small but its a race fit . So now I don't know if it fits or not :laugh:
Does anyone stock Morvelo in the s/w/London area ?

vickster

Legendary Member
Always riding sell it... http://www.alwaysriding.co.uk/brands/morvelo.html

they don't have a shop but their head office must be round the corner from you nearly

Always Riding
Unit 16 Kempton Gate
Oldfield Rd
Hampton
TW12 2AF
United Kingdom

support@alwaysriding.co.uk
Drop them an email and see what they have available, whether they can measure / you can try and then return in person?

Wiggle sell as well, free delivery free returns free haribo...

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/morvelo-unity-superlight-short-sleeve-race-jersey/

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Thanks for that :okay: I've just been looking at the sizing chart and I am top end of small but bottom end of medium . Stupid cant decide what size to be body :angry:

mythste

Veteran
How do people find the Morvelo sizing ? My top has finally turned up as it was out of stock . They sent a medium instead of a small but its a race fit . So now I don't know if it fits or not :laugh:
Does anyone stock Morvelo in the s/w/London area ?

Is it comfortable? I'm ususally a small/medium in most tops and jackets, I have a medium Nth series jersey and its safe to say I need to consider what I ate the night before the morning I put it on...

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yes its very nice I just thought it may be a bit too flappy for a race fit . Although I doubt I will wear it for racing anyway .
I guess I need to account for the beer belly that I don't have yet . And if I get smaller I will waste away so the only way is up ^_^

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Just nipped down to always riding and although they are not a retail shop they let me in to try on a few tops .
The small feels a little tight but I guess that's what you want for a cycling top rather than material flapping about . At least the small isn't like the last small I was sent that would fit a 4 year old :wacko:
I think I am right in the middle of the two sizes so need to decide on what fit I want .

OP
OP
B

bpsmith

Veteran
Just nipped down to always riding and although they are not a retail shop they let me in to try on a few tops .
The small feels a little tight but I guess that's what you want for a cycling top rather than material flapping about . At least the small isn't like the last small I was sent that would fit a 4 year old :wacko:
I think I am right in the middle of the two sizes so need to decide on what fit I want .
Did you sit in a cycling position when trying on? Race Fit styles are always tight when stood or sat normally, as designed to be fitted when actually on the bike. Soon realised this on a Castelli Jersey recently.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yes , the medium tends to bunch up at the chest a bit when "assuming the position" :giggle:
anyway , how did this happen ? You started asking about Morvelo and I now own another two of them :laugh:
By the way there is 10% off this week at always riding :okay:

Last edited:
Top Bottom