Most missed TV shows of the 21st century.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
Foyles War is the only one I watched , still do with repeats,

AndyRM

XOXO
Absolutely agree brilliant series. But I kind of think they ended it at the right time. I have the DVDs though so can revisit when I feel like it. Usually like to watch them in the middle of winter - all that glorious Suffolk countryside!

Yeah, the ending is pretty much perfect. I'm sure I read an interview with Crook who said he had no plans for any other series.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
When I joined in 1991 nearly every police station had a bar, and most detectives really did keep a bottle of scotch in their desk drawer. That didn't die out entirely until the mid to late 00's.

Aye, a lot of pith heads, and many were undoubtedly over the limit when driving home from work.
I've come out of pubs with Steve when it has been getting light. :cheers:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Life on Mars only, never even heard of most of them. We used to visit friends on Loch Lomond side. Often found the traffic cops in visiting for coffee and they finished off with a stiff dram before heading out. Too many drunk drivers around said one as they set off. This was late1960’s so the miscreants are long gone.
Did you ever see 'Early Doors' (illegal pre hours boozing)

View: https://youtu.be/rdQUXINKkZ4

lane

Veteran
I was through Framlingham on an Audax a week ago - can't help noticing the Detectorist landmarks as you pass through.

Sharky

Guru
IT Crowd.
Took me a while to realise it wasn't a documentary. Reminded me a lot of when I started work as a programmer in the late '60's.

Top Bottom