Motorbike and scooter owners.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Hardtail..... that'll be nice on our potholed streets.
It's a sprung seat, what more do you want?^_^

Gunk

Guru
My love is 90’s Sportsbikes, I would say that I am utterly obsessed with them, especially early carbed Honda Fireblades. But I do like other stuff, I owned a 1973 Yamaha TX500 a couple of years ago which was a departure from my usual plastic faired bikes but I really enjoyed it, the North American riding position was perfect for bimbling around our country lanes.

My problem with the whole HD scene is that it’s a lifestyle and although motorcycles have been a huge part of my life for over 40 years, I’m not a biker, I’m a motorcycle enthusiast.

MarkF

Guru
My love is 90’s Sportsbikes, I would say that I am utterly obsessed with them, especially early carbed Honda Fireblades. But I do like other stuff, I owned a 1973 Yamaha TX500 a couple of years ago which was a departure from my usual plastic faired bikes but I really enjoyed it, the North American riding position was perfect for bimbling around our country lanes.

My problem with the whole HD scene is that it’s a lifestyle and although motorcycles have been a huge part of my life for over 40 years, I’m not a biker, I’m a motorcycle enthusiast.

View attachment 511625

View attachment 511626

What a lovely colour that Yamaha is.

Sportsters apart, l don't like any HD's.

Gunk

Guru
Stunning bike

Top Bottom