Motorbike and scooter owners.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smudge

Veteran
No way :ohmy: They're a bike built to a budget but it's a great package. My old K6 was the last single spark model, it reignited my love of bikes.

Crashed :shy: rebuilt then rode on for over a year before I got the Tracer :wub:

They dropped a bollock when they called it the Gladius, which everyone called Gladys. I see its back to just being called the SV650 again now.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
They dropped a bollock when they called it the Gladius, which everyone called Gladys. I see its back to just being called the SV650 again now.
A massive financial bollock, few bought them and with the MT07/09 making an appearance they lost serious ground to Yamaha

Smudge

Veteran
It's just "Wow" and "Why". I don't think I've ever seen such a stupid bike. The tassles and chrome "SV" on the brake fluid reservoirs send it right over the top.^_^

If the V-Stroms had been a bit less odd looking when they came out, they'd have cleaned up the adventure market. I'd still like a 650 at some point..

I weren't the best looking bikes, quite ugly even. But the 650 Strom was one of the best adventure bikes i've owned.

T.M.H.N.E.T

While we're here, I loved the MT07 test ride, so much I went back to test the Tracer 700. I'm a wee bit tall for the baby MT

Smudge

Veteran
Suzuki has sadly now become the least innovative of the 4 Jap manufacturers, just sticking to old models and only going so far as doing face lifts on them. I've bought many of their models over the years, but they dont currently have anything that interests me.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Not seen the new Tracer 700 in the flesh yet, but from the pics i've seen, it looks loads better than the previous one.
I'm in the mood to test ride but can't :laugh: Think the Tenere will be great!

Smudge

Veteran
Had this Super Tenere 1200 for a few years, it was a great bike for touring, but i finally had enough of its 260 kilo weight. I chopped this bike in for the Tracer 900.

1586775658732.png

Top Bottom