Motorbike and scooter owners.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zanelad

Guru
I sold my Kawasaki Z1000 a few months ago as I was unsure what might happen to my job. Mrs Z said not to, she knew I'd regret it. Guess what? She was right. So, ive just bought an old Honda CBR 600 so that I've got something to ride.
CBR600-Blue-Steelie-1.jpg

Gunk

Guru
I loved mine, shouldn’t have sold it

FBC4C137-3D09-47B5-A549-17A2CE828456.jpeg

MarkF

Guru
Picked my Silverwing up from Boston on Saturday & rode 130 miles home via Lincoln in torrential rain and very high winds, it was not enjoyable. My first thoughts are that it is a very capable machine and a nice blue.... but it's not going to do it for me and my mother says it's "not me". Think I will wait till spring and do what I should have done, buy a Sportster and change it to exactly what I want.:okay:

silverwing_abs_pb358m.png

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Has anyone seen the new CCM Blackout? 600 single looks very nice but way over-priced (£9.5k I think). Strange that it's sold as a street bike but has knobbly tyres, but I like the look very much. I think I will wait 5 years and see if there are any good used ones around.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Has anyone seen the new CCM Blackout? 600 single looks very nice but way over-priced (£9.5k I think). Strange that it's sold as a street bike but has knobbly tyres, but I like the look very much. I think I will wait 5 years and see if there are any good used ones around.
I'd look better with 'normal' tyres.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Thanks for that, it is a great program.

On another note, why the feck was I too lazy to look for the 24mm socket today when undoing the oil strainer cover on my Lexmoto? I picked up the adjustables instead and now the cover looks like something a dog with tungsten teeth has being playing with.

Lucky it's only £2.66 for a new one.

keithmac

Guru
I recommissioned (for want of a better word) an RD400 a long while back, all completely original just been sat in a garage forever.

Road lovely, nice smooth power delivery. One of the few bikes I'd have liked for myself.

Top Bottom