Motorcycles in bus lanes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LLB

Ahem indeed.

Your point?

Or are you going to get all muddled over blame versus avoidance again?

IIRC, you were the one who got confused with the lane priority and drivers running into slow moving objects in their own lanes.

If a pedestrian steps off the kerb when a bus or cycle is coming, who's fault is it irrespective of who suffers the worst injury ??

spindrift

To be on the ignore list of a self serving fool

Such abuse, from someone who's just arrived!

Troll, do one you chuffing gay-legged wrong cock.

Come on Catrike.

Look in any garden shed/garage and you'll most likely find at least one bicycle that comes out once or twice a year.

You really need to look deeper into this.

Did I see you in your car on the London to Brighton yesterday, I use my car maybe once a week, I cycle every day, I am in the cycle business.

In fact I have been cycling on the roads for over thirty years, what about you?

LLB

spindrift said:
Catrike is linford, desperate for attention again. Same garbled syntax, same lack of comprehension when dealing with rudimentary stats, same obstinate refusal to listen to anybody, mr paul, can you trace ISPs?

Be my guest, and it isn't ISP tracing, it is IP and you will find it in the control panel under my username MrP.

Any other users posting under the same IP address should come up within the listing ;)

You will be disappointed as I've never come across Catrike before and we have to be at least 140 miles apart.

spindrift said:

Pop in the workshop and say hello some time, I'll make you a cup of tea while you apologise.

LLB

Linf got this wrong as well.

You need to take into account, well everything really.

Number of journeys. Speed. Cause of death.

For example, as I said to linford, there is a proportion of motorcyclist deaths that don't involve any other vehicle.

Very few in the Urban environment

spindrift

Catrike UK said:
Pop in the workshop and say hello some time, I'll make you a cup of tea while you apologise.

catrike, you've a very shaky grasp of analysing data.

LLB

Catrike UK said:
Catrike is me, Ian Buck, the owner of Trikes and Stuff, www.trikesandstuff.co.uk, Catrike importer, you can ring me via the number on the website and make an even bigger fool of yourself. You will find I speak as I find. And I find your arguments lacking substance.

Very cool website BTW Ian ;)

About the same as you Catrike.

What I was very simply trying to point out is that you can't just find a statistic and build your argment on it without understanding it properly.

Which is exactly what I was trying to point out to spindrift, his figures were incomplete. So I did the same thing and suddenly I was wrong but he was still not wrong, it's double standards being applied because you know him and not me. Plus sarcasm does not work well on these boards.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
spindrift said:

One of your alter egos slipped-out there Tabbers ? ;)

spindrift said:
catrike, you've a very shaky grasp of analysing data.

Listen, sorry I called you a fool but your data was no better than mine, that was the point I was making with it, I have the 2004 Road Traffic accident report with all the tables if you want it in .pdf. pm a mail address and I will send it to you. I assume following you altercation you have the time to extract real usable data from it to support your no motorcycles in bus lanes arguments along with other information sources. So do it and then present a full argument as to why it's a bad idea.

You should probably point out the average speeds of the current lane users, busses and cyclists compared to motorcyclists as well, that is a major reason why it will not work, you are mixing a high speed vehicle with two low speed ones.

Top Bottom