Mrs Brown wins the day...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Location
Brighton
... I'm informed that Mrs Brown's Boys has scored exceedingly well in the quantitative viewing figures over the festive season. I have only ever watched the odd trailer and feverishly reached for the remote and the 'off' button ever since.
Am I missing a trick and a treat and that the great British public are right? They clearly love a programme that majored on a revolving Christmas tree and a gag about snowmen having snow balls.
Waddya fink?
 

screenman

Squire
Yep! You are missing a trick, but there again I would never eat beetroot.
 

DRHysted

Guru
Location
New Forest
My mother finds it funny. Personally I find you can see the gags coming a mile off, and would rather watch something else.

But it is much better than Eastenders.
 

Peteaud

Legendary Member
Location
South Somerset
How does that work?

Watched it once, it was enough.
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
I have heard people raving about it and saw that it had topped the Christmas viewing so decided to give it a go when the Christmas edition was repeated despite having previously switched it off as it was dire, but I was willing to see if it had improved.

It hadn't.
 

screenman

Squire
I have heard people raving about it and saw that it had topped the Christmas viewing so decided to give it a go when the Christmas edition was repeated despite having previously switched it off as it was dire, but I was willing to see if it had improved.

It hadn't.

Yes it had.
 
Top Bottom