MTB Weekender North Wales - October 4-5-6th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
OK

Posting early as we need to organise our busy lives, but same format, arrive Friday, beers, ride Sat, beers and fabulous food, ride Sunday, then go home Sunday evening (options to extend stay at my caravan as I have too much holiday, so if anyone want's an extra night or two....).

Marin has to be on the table again - well no, it is on the table as compulsory. ^_^:bicycle:

Coed y Brenin on the tables -longer drive.

The other option is a Snowdon assault - but it might need no beers to get up and down before the 10am ban.

Oh, accommodation is at my caravan as before....

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
September 19 is a Thursday

Jody

Stubborn git
Depends on which weekend and if me and a friend are OK to tag along on the Saturday. I am in Wales September and will be stopping round the corner in Dolgellau.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I will have to see as the Mrs works every second weekend, but subject to being free I'm in. :okay:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Title updated for the dates as this seems most popular - first weekend in October.

One thing to watch is it's Wales Rally. Gwydir (the Marin) is used Thursday for shakedown, along with Penmachno on Friday, but we are clear Saturday and Sunday for those and Coed y Brenin. There is a street stage on Colwyn Bay Prom on Saturday evening - could get the train down to watch - £15 each to get in ?.

There is a 'special stage' at Oulton Park on Thursday night !!

Top Bottom