Multi tasking whilst riding , what can you do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
ok guys and gals , one of my daily chores is to drop the cats doings from his litter tray into to the dog poo bin down the road , after much pratic can now freewheel up to it lift the lid with left hand whilst holding a nappy sack with the doings in and with a flick of the wrist in it goes and away i go ?
what can you do

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Sing badly

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Singing (in a variety of keys, often simultaneously :smile:)
Riding no-handed while looking at maps
Talking on the phone
Peeling bananas and opening food generally
Talking piffle and telling stupid jokes. I don't need to be on a bike to do those...

gavintc

Guru
I just wish I could remove my rain jacket with the panache and style of the pros whilst keeping position in a group. My multi tasking is very limited and getting a bar of energy stuff opened and eaten in a group is the limit of my skills.

As a teacher, I tend to take some marking with me if it's a long trip, although my other half made a good point the other week by suggesting if all I'm going to do is sit on my arse, then why not take some washing up?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
slowmotion said:
Oh, Hell. I thought that my bike saddle would cure all that mucky nonsense.....:cheers:

I can't be sure but I think it was involuntary - I generally only ride with blokes:biggrin:

Top Bottom