Multiple identities

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Relax, mate. Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not all out to get you. :okay:

Yes, thanks..... I think!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Who was the geezer who got chucked out for posting his charmingly simple cartoon of a dick? I think he's still here having obtained another identity.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I know of a user on another forum who created an alias so he could start an argument and make his original identity win.

I'm no computer technician, but I believe it is difficult to detect a user skilled in computers who wants to open multiple accounts, so it will still happen.

Not something I could be bothered with, even if I knew how to do it.

Tojo

Über Member
I use enough brain power keeping up with my own threads and I only joined the site over a week ago.......can anyone tell me please how I can watch threads as I'm waching two and I divn't knaa How I've done it, but posted on loaaaad's .......sorry tooo much of me mate's malt whiskey collection the other night.....:wacko:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I use enough brain power keeping up with my own threads and I only joined the site over a week ago.......can anyone tell me please how I can watch threads as I'm waching two and I divn't knaa How I've done it, but posted on loaaaad's .......sorry tooo much of me mate's malt whiskey collection the other night.....:wacko:
Top of the threads you are watching, on the right hand side you'll see Thread Tools & Unwatch Thread. Click on Unwatch Thread, you'll be asked if you wan't to do this. On that mesaage click on unwatch thread. Repeat as required on other threads.

Top Bottom